Draft Horse Show General Information
Chairperson: Al Craig (978) 768-7340 Cell: 508-662-1095
Please refer to general rules and information regarding liability and general livestock health regulations.
Entry Form Due Date: September 28th, 2018
Rules and Regulations
- All horses entering fairgrounds must be accompanied by current negative Coggins test. (Dated within one year.)
- ALL CLASSES will be limited to 2 entries per exhibitor - exceptions on Farm Day.
- Any individual under the age of 18 on a vehicle, must wear a helmet.
JUNIOR CLASSES: (Helmets are required for all events.)
- Youths are persons 17 years old and under. Youth drivers must be accompanied by an adult capable of driving.
- Youths eligible to drive in junior classes may choose to drive in open classes but ARE NOT allowed to drive in both open and junior.
- Farm horses will show in farm harness only. (No scotch collars or patent leather.)
- The following stabling schedule must be strictly adhered to: FARM HORSES are welcomed on the fairgrounds on Tuesday and/or Wednesday nights (October 2nd or 3rd). SHOW HORSES are welcome on the fairgrounds on Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday nights (October 6th, 7th & 8th).
- DECISION OF THE JUDGES IS FINAL IN ALL DIVISIONS.
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS AT ANY TIME.
Wednesday, October 3rd, 10:00 A.M.
Co-Chairpersons: Nancy Smith and Marc Johnson
ONE ENTRY PER DRIVER PER CLASS
PARTICIPANTS RESPONSIBLE FOR OWN VEHICLE.
|A1||Single Obstacle Course - Ground Driven|
|A2||Junior Single Obstacle Course - Ground Driven|
|A3||Single Obstacle Course - 2 Wheeled Vehicle|
|A4||Junior Single Obstacle Course - 2 Wheeled Vehicle|
|A5||Single Fault and Out Obstacle Course - 2 Wheeled Vehicle|
|A6||Junior Fault and Out Obstacle Course - 2 Wheeled Vehicle|
|A7||Single Gambler's Choice - 2 Wheeled Vehicle|
|A8||Junior Single Gambler's Choice - 2 Wheeled Vehicle|
|A9||Men's Team Gambler's Choice - Hitch Wagon (provided)|
|A10||Women's Team Gambler's Choice - Hitch Wagon (provided)|
|A11||Junior Team Gambler's Choice - Hitch Wagon (provided)|
|A12||Best Teamster Award|
Sunday, October 7
Daytime Program: 10:00 A.M.
|S16||Mens Cart - ALL BREEDS|
|S17||Ladies Cart - ALL BREEDS|
|S18||Mens Team - ALL BREEDS|
|S19||Womens Team - ALL BREEDS|
|S20||Unicorn - ALL BREEDS|
|S21||4 Horse Hitch - ALL BREEDS|
|S22||Ladies 4 Horse Hitch - ALL BREEDS|
Evening Program: 6:00 P.M.
|S33||North American Classic Six Horse Hitch Series Championship|
Monday, October 8
Morning Program: 10:30 A.M.
|M28||JR. Cart - ALL BREEDS 12 Years and Under|
|M29||JR. Cart - ALL BREEDS 13 - 17 Years|
|M30||Tandem - ALL BREEDS|
|M31||JR. Pair - ALL BREEDS 12 Years and Under|
|M32||JR. Pair - ALL BREEDS 13 -17 Years|
|M33||6 Horse Hitch - ALL BREEDS|