Grand Parade - General Information
THEME: 200 Years of Connecting Agriculture to You
Chairperson: David Tucker - (508) 517-1731
Rules and Regulations
- Arrive at the Topsfield Common no later than 8:00 a.m. Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Judging will begin promptly at 8:30 – plan ahead for any last minute details
- Judging will be based on the following categories: Best Theme, Best Agricultural, Best Patriotic, Best Youth, and Best Commercial.
- Premium Awards will be mailed after the fair
- Parade will start promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Youth and Scout Groups
- Leaders are responsible for safety and for keeping participants on the float
- No carts, bikes, or baby carriages
- Adult leaders should march with each unit and keep group in lined order
- Pick-up of Children: Entrants to proceed to Farm Gate entrance to disband. Parents should park in Lot A / River Gate entrance and meet their children there
- Buses, cars, and other vehicles may park in Lot D / Central Street. Inform attendent that you are part of the parade.
- Those with animals, please contact the fair in advance.
Enter the Parade
- Class 1 - Grand Parade
$200 for 1st in each category
Thursday, September 27, 2018